Download the PawSwap App and upgrade to PawSwap Premium in order to play and unlock this challenge for you and your pup! The challenge begins on January 7 and runs until January 31, 2021. Tip: You can join at any time during the month of January!
Visit as many hikes and trails - shown as beacons on the PawSwap map - as you can, and collect your Points when you complete them. The most active pup and human team with the most points win! Tip: Tap on the beacon when you’re in proximity of the hike’s location, followed by the ‘Collect Points’ button.
All hikes and trails will have the same Point value, except for our 3 Triple Point Hikes and Trails, which will be worth 3x the Points. The Triple Point locations will change every week, so keep an eye on your map. You can also follow @PawSwapApp on Instagram for more ways to earn Points towards your total score. Tip: Points for the same hike or trail can only be collected once every 24 hours, so change things up if yesterday's time overlaps!
The Grand Prize!
An Outdoor Adventure Prize Pack valued at over $1,700! Which includes a 2-night staycation in Whistler, outdoor travel gear for dogs and humans, warm and waterproof outdoor apparel, food for fuel for the pups and humans, and more!
Don’t feel discouraged if you don't end up winning! Not only are you kicking butt out in the wild but you’ll have collected tons of Points that can be used for our Rewards in the ‘Redeem’ Tab of the PawSwap app.
See what’s included in the prize in the FAQ found below!
Can I participate if I'm not a Premium Member?
Unfortunately Hikes and Trails can only be accessed on the PawSwap App with PawSwap Premium. You can sign up for PawSwap Premium for as little as $1.99/month, which you can cancel at any time.
The app isn't letting me collect Points to the Hike or Trail I'm doing...
1. Make sure you’re in cell-phone range when attempting to collect Points. Don’t worry, all of our hikes and trails Beacons are at the base of the mountain, so you should have a signal!
What is included in the prize?
- 2-night dog-friendly stay at Whistler’s Nita Lake Lodge
Is it worth playing if I start the challenge late?
Absolutely! We've made it easy to catch up no matter when you start by adding Triple Point locations as well as "Photo of the Week" on our Instagram page.
Can I go on more than one hike or trail in a day?
Can I go to more than one Triple Point hike or trail in a day and collect 21 points per day?
Yes, as long as it’s not the same hike or trail within a 24 hour period
Can I go to as many Triple Point hikes or trails as I want during the challenge?
Yes, as long as it’s not the same hike or trail within a 24 hour period.
When is the Leaderboard updated?
The leaderboard gets updated a minium of twice per week.
I didn’t see the correct Points on the Leaderboard, what do I do?
Do you have anywhere that I can see the history of my Points?
Not at this time, but if you want to know how your Points add up please email us. We respond within 24 hours.
Are there rules I should know about?
• Any Points claimed falsely will not be approved, and any approved Points found to be misrepresented at any time during the challenge will be deducted from overall score.
• Screenshots of completed hikes or trails sent to customer service must be sent from the same device linked to your PawSwap account in order to be verified.
• PawSwap reserves the right to disqualify any participants from the competition who are found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
• Disputes or claims regarding errors with Points will only be accepted if screenshots are submitted on the same day.